The XXXG-01H Gundam Heavyarms (or Gundam Zero-Three), is a mobile suit from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing and is a robot introduced in Knights of the Multiverse Season 2. Piloted by Trowa Barton, it is the third of five Gundams sent down to Earth from the Space Colonies in Operation Meteor.
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
- Vulcan Guns
- A pair of Vulcan machine guns stored in Heavyarms' head.
- Machine Cannons
- A pair of machine cannons mounted on Heavyarms' shoulders.
- Chest Gattling Gun
- A pair of gatling guns mounted in Heavyarms' chest, hidden by openable armor covers. They can be fired together with the machine cannons and Vulcan guns to restrict enemy units from closing in.
- Homing Missiles
- Six homing missiles stored in Heavyarms' shoulders.
- Micro Missiles
- Two pods containing twelve micro missiles mounted on Heavyarms' legs.
- Beam Gatling Gun
- Heavyarms' main armament, it wears a high output machine gun-type beam weapon over its left forearm. It can also be used for defense with the shield on top.
- Army Knife
- A knife made of Gundanium alloy fixed to the right arm, it flips forward when in use. Despite its small size limiting its attack range, it has no problem slicing enemy mobile suits apart in mere seconds.
Special Equipment Edit
- Self-Destruct System
- Heavyarms has a built-in self-destruct device. Acting as a last resort, a remote detonator is placed within the cockpit and if a dire situation arrive, the pilot will trigger an explosion, which will immediately overload its systems and has enough explosive power to destroy several city blocks.