The XXXG-01D Gundam Deathscythe (or Gundam Zero-Two), is a mobile suit from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing and is a robot introduced in Knights of the Multiverse Season 2. Piloted by Duo Maxwell, it is the second of five Gundams sent down to Earth from the Space Colonies in Operation Meteor. It was later rebuilt into the Gundam Deathscythe Hell.
Season 2 Edit
- Vulcan Guns
- A pair of vulcan turrets stored in Deathscythe's head.
- Machine Cannons
- A pair of shell-firing weapons mounted onto Deathscythe's shoulders that deal significant damage to lightly-armored opponents.
- Beam Scythe
- The Deathscythe's main weapon, it carries a powerful close-combat beam weapon that can cleave through any armor, and is even capable of operating underwater. The beam emitter is very flexible, with the beam taking other shapes besides that of a scythe blade.
- Buster Shield
- In addition to its defensive capabilities, the buster shield can be used as a close-range weapon, with a beam blade emitting from splitting the physical blades at the front. The shield can even be launched towards a far-off target thanks to a thruster at the back.
Special Equipment Edit
- Hyper Jammer
- A pair of nozzles protruding from the Deathscythe's backpack that scatters jamming signals, scrambling enemy radars and cameras, leaving the Deathscythe unaffected.
- Self-Destruct System
- The Deathscythe has a built-in self-destruct device. Acting as a last resort, a remote detonator is placed within the cockpit and if a dire situation arrive, the pilot will trigger an explosion, which will immediately overload its systems and has enough explosive power to destroy several city blocks.