Using data they had gathered from Raideen, the EDC created their own transforming mecha able to follow its pilots movements: Daimos. With this new mecha and the recently-completed line of Strike Dagger mechas, the tide was turned in the Earth's favor, bringing down the Mycenae Empire and the other evil forces in The Imperial Wars.
Season 1 Edit
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
Abilities & Equipment Edit
- Operating System
- Daimos's systems are based completely on Kazuya's movements. Similar to Raideen's own system, wires are connected to Kazuya's arms and legs that allow him to control Daimos's movement with pin-point accuracy, allowing him to use all of his martial arts skills against larger opponents.
- Daimo Shaft
- Two spears eject from Daimos's back that are able to link together.
- Daimos's belt folds out into a large, double-sided staff that are able to bend like a pair on nun-chucks.
- The panel on Daimos's chest converts into two small, double-bladed weapons.
- Freezer Storm
- The two antennae on the side of Daimos's head fold downward and fire straight beams of ice.
- Double/Fire Blizzard
- The panel on Daimos's chest opens, revealing two wind turbines underneath that, when activated, create a huge whirlwind that flings its target into the air. It also has a variant where the whirlwind is created by a torrent of fire.
- Reppu Seikensuki
- Daimos's finishing move, it leaps into the air and thrusts its right fist through its opponent's torso, piercing right through its armor.
- Double Blizzard/Shine Spark Combo
- Combo attack w/ Getter Dragon: Daimos fires a Double Blizzard, paralyzing its target long enough for Dragon to destroy it with a Shine Spark.
- God Phoenix Crush
- Combo attack w/ Raideen: Daimos envelops Raideen (in God Bird Mode) with its Fire Blizzard, with the energy forming the shape of a phoenix, and when Raideen rams into its opponent, it burns right through them almost instantly and when they explode, their remains burn away into nothingness.