Using battle data from Raideen, the EDC created their own transforming mecha able to follow its pilots movements: Daimos. With this new mecha and the recently-completed line of Strike Dagger mechas, the tide was turned in the Earth's favor, bringing down the Mycenae Empire and the other evil forces in The Imperial Wars.
Season 1 Edit
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
Abilities & Equipment Edit
- Operating System
- Daimos's systems are based completely on Kazuya's movements. Similar to Raideen's own system, wires are connected to Kazuya's arms and legs that allow him to control Daimos's movement with pin-point accuracy, allowing him to use all of his martial arts skills against larger opponents.
- Daimo Shaft
- Two spears eject from Daimos's back that are able to link together.
- Daimos's belt folds out into a large, double-sided staff that are able to bend like a pair on nun-chucks.
- The panel on Daimos's chest converts into two small, double-bladed weapons.
- Freezer Storm
- The two antennae on the side of Daimos's head fold downward and fire straight beams of ice.
- Double/Fire Blizzard
- The panel on Daimos's chest opens, revealing two wind turbines underneath that, when activated, create a huge whirlwind that flings its target into the air. It also has a variant where the whirlwind is created by a torrent of fire.
- Reppu Seikensuki
- Daimos's finishing move, it leaps into the air and thrusts its right fist through its opponent's torso, piercing right through its armor.
- Double Blizzard/Shine Spark Combo
- Combo attack w/ Getter Dragon: Daimos fires a Double Blizzard, paralyzing its target long enough for Dragon to destroy it with a Shine Spark.
- God Pheonix Crush
- Combo attack w/ Raideen: Daimos envelops Raideen (in God Bird Mode) with its Fire Blizzard, and when Raideen rams into its opponent, it burns right through them almost instantly and when they explode, their remains burn away into nothingness.. This is sometimes done in conjunction with Danube α1, who freezes the opponent in a German Blizzard first.